29 March 2006

Althaea Officinalis

Marshmallow candy was not invented in Cuyahoga Falls. It was also not, as insisted upon in a popular cruise along the Fowl River, invented in Mobile. I pant undeniably at the beauty of the marshmallow. Why do I love it so? Ah yes, it’s because they are good to me. They fill me with sticky sweetness.

What can I say to conjure up unusual facts and trivia? What is a usual minded person and why must he always exist among the red rose bushes? Can man truly succeed in the plethora of mindless activities he is forced to perform day after day? Is Lawrence Welk really dead? I had a cow once, has it been eaten?

In a dark corner of a dark restaurant sits the man who knows you well. He looks like everyone you’ve ever known. Looking the other way when it happened is the woman who is all things to all people. When they get together things are mentally devoured until only the skeletons of what once was remain.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Aren't marshmellows the function of evil scientists intent on making the non-destructible, non digestable products for the government? And they think uranium has a half life.

dahlizyx said...

Government plot or no, marshmallows make me happy.
Just like this -> :-D

economeer said...

:P